Matrix Inventory Management is part of a Modular designed, high performance software product, with real time integration to Matrix Order Processing and Purchasing, that your staff will utilize to rapidly handle the management of your inventory asset and achieve your inventory turn goals.
The Inventory Management System, together with the Accounts Receivable System, form the heart of a powerful on-line, real time Order Processing/Invoicing system with flexibility to handle all the complexities found in a multi-company, branch and warehouse scenario. Inventory Management uses key Gordon Graham replenishment principles among other methodologies. It provides all the tools necessary to set proper safety and minimum levels, with continuous tracking of usages and the option for automatic adjustment of safety and re-order levels, line points, and order quantities based on demand and supplier lead times.
Management can thus increase inventory turns, reducing the investment tied up in inventory, while maintaining sufficient stock to give customers good service and reduce lost sales to a minimum. The system also handles the different control requirements of seasonal and non-seasonal products.
Matrix Inventory Management is an integrated, graphical real time control system that features:
- Real time inventory levels, with details by warehouse of immediate customer commitments, long-term commitments, available stock, on order, and in-transit quantities from suppliers or branch to branch. Quantity warnings display instantly in associated modules. Purchase requisition records and replenishment details are generated by comparisons to line point, order point, minimum safety levels and the purchasing class of the product.
- Different methods of inventory costing: Weighted Average, Standard, Replacement or FIFO.
- Multiple bin locations for a stock item can be handled within a warehouse, and more than one product can stored in a bin location.
- Immediate cross reference between supplier, customer, alternative, competitor and your own part numbering scheme.
- Accounting for special one-time, exceptional sales in the usage calculations. The Stock 13 Month History file takes unusual sales, low sales, and stock-out situations into consideration when usage and control levels are adjusted monthly.
- Inventory count system, including a physical inventory count file and cycle counting routines.
- Future changes in Selling Price or Cost Price are set up ahead of time with effective dates, automatically captured from supplier media.
- Spare descriptive fields, code and percentage fields for personal tailoring of the inventory system to your own needs – the storage of alternative products, companion items and major customer product codes as examples, as well as product definition codes for advanced reporting.
- All inventory movements, shipments, returns, receipts, transfers, adjustments, are collected in a History File for as long as required.
You are here:
Matrix Inventory screen shot